A great baked bread is like a four leaf clover:
hard to find and lucky to have.
If you have any questions about our breads, scones or other items fresh from our kitchen, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will get back to you just as soon as I can!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I freeze my breads and scones? Yes! They, actually freeze quite well, and we encourage it. Pro-tip: Freeze to help preserve absolute freshness, especially if waiting more than three days to enjoy.
- How do you ensure my order is packaged and shipped safely? We prepare the order, freeze it, then tuck it safely in a special insulated box so that the treats arrive in perfect condition!
- How do you determine the cost of shipping? We ship all over the country — thanks to your continued support! — and costs are calculated by the weight of the package. Our goal is to affordable shipping rates, and ensure that your baked goods arrive as quickly, and fresh as possible.
- What are my shipping options? We offer 1-2 day shipping both through USPS and UPS. Shipping options will be displayed at checkout after you put in the shipping details.
- Can I pick up my bread locally? We like what you’re thinking — and, yes! We’re regulars at the Big Market RVA, held at Bryan Park every Saturday. At checkout, simply click Big Market RVA and we’ll have your order ready for pick up on Saturday morning.
- Do you offer delivery? We offer delivery within a five-mile radius of our bakery.
- Do you provide anything other than baked goods? We were hoping you’d ask that. During our time away from Ireland, we’ve come to miss our family, the breads, and also, the snacks. Look under Bakery Offerings and head to Imported Goods to discover other treats from the Emerald Isle.
- We have a celebration coming up. Do you offer special gifts or packages? We sure do. Click gift options to explore the various options we offer.
- Do you offer gluten-free and vegan items? We love our vegan and gluten-free friends and offer a wide variety of options. Head to the bakery offerings for an up-to-date selection of our breads and scones.
- We want to carry your products in our store, what’s our next step? This is one of our favorite, and proudest, questions. If interested in carrying our traditional Irish bread, head to the Wholesale button for more information.
- We still didn’t find quite what we’re looking for, is that OK? Not a problem at all — please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!