Thank you for visiting Two and a Half Irishmen!
If you have any questions about our breads, scones or other items fresh from our kitchen, please send me an email email@example.com! You can you also call or text me 804-615-3520. I will get back to you just as soon as I can! Thank you! Niall
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I freeze my breads & scones? Yes! They freeze quite well.
- How do you package my order for shipping? Your order is frozen and shipped in a special insulated box so they arrive in perfect condition!
- How do you calculate shipping costs? We ship all over the country & your shipping cost is calculated by the weight of the package. We bring you the very best shipping rates possible while ensuring that your fresh baked goods arrive as quickly as possible!
- What are my shipping options? We offer shipping through USPS & UPS. Shipping options will be displayed after you put in the shipping details. We offer 1-2 day shipping for both services to ensure that your fresh baked goods arrive as quickly as possible!
- Can I pick up my bread locally? Yes! We offer local pickup in Richmond, VA We have a booth at the South of the James Farmers Market every Saturday Morning! Simply choose South of the James Pick Up when checking out and we will have your order ready for you to pick up on Saturday morning! https://www.growrva.com/soj
- Do you offer local delivery? We will be happy to deliver within a 5 mile radius of our bakery in Richmond, VA. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Call or text 804-615-3520, for more information